How to order a taxi to Disneyland from John Wayne Airport?

Tyler Adams

New member
I'm trying to figure out how to book a taxi in advance to Disneyland from John Wayne Airport. There are tons of different websites where you can book a taxi online, but they all have different prices. I'd like to save some money. Can anyone recommend a service that's actually reliable?
 

Brandon Lee

New member
Is this your first trip? Do you always book a transfer in advance or catch a taxi on the spot? This was my first time flying into SNA, and I had no idea where to go or what to order. By the way, the prices are crazy—everyone told me different amounts! In the end, I was saved by stumbling upon a comparison of different taxi options on the GetTransfer website. The SNA to Disney routes were more suitable for me. After that trip, I started using online services. It really saves a lot of stress. Especially when I once got caught in morning rush hour and, if it weren't for the fixed fare, I would have paid twice as much!
 

Carll951

New member
A late arrival can make even a simple journey feel more complicated, so I wanted to know what I was doing before my flight to Cyprus. Instead of arriving at Paphos Airport and then checking what transport was available, I arranged the ride ahead of time and kept the booking details with my travel information. I chose taxi paphos airport for the transfer because I wanted a private car and a direct route to my accommodation. The booking process gave me the opportunity to enter the arrival time and destination in advance, which was useful because I could plan the rest of my evening around it. I also checked the pricing beforehand, and having a fixed fare made the transportation budget easier to understand. Once I came through the arrivals area, I did not need to search for a bus connection or work out where to go with my luggage. The driver met me for the pickup, and there was enough room in the car for my suitcase. After getting inside, I was able to relax and let the driver deal with the road while I looked through my plans for the following day. The air conditioning was another small but welcome detail after being outside the terminal. For me, the biggest benefit was simply having one less thing to solve immediately after landing. The transfer was a practical part of the trip rather than something I needed to think about all over again at the airport.